Andy’s TOP TEN Vintage College Journal Books. Commit to the “G”
Spoiler Alert!! – The Georgia Bulldogs are my #1. Yes, it is mainly due to the fact that they are my favorite College sports team, but it also has to do with the very pleasing and simplistic look of the logo – “G” for Gargantuan, Gorgeous, Gigantic, Great, Glorious, Groovy, Gallant, Glamorous, Grandiose, Gutsy, and most of all Good-Looking! Ok, now let’s go to the back nine starting with #10….
10. Go Get ‘Em Goat! More of that letter “G” but really the charging Goat just jumps off the cover!
7. The Pony Express of SMU always ready for riding and writing…
5. Loving Ohio State because it is the ONLY logo on a journal book that features vintage football players! And we have over 70 college journal books….
3. I’ve found that writing in my daily Georgia journal book has brought me good luck as it it did the day we defeated Notre Dame – Not so much the day we lost the National Championship to Alabama. At the end of the day, it’s always a good idea to possess the luck of the Irish.
1. I love the Dawgs, BUT…. there is nothing cooler than the Delaware – Fightin’- Blue – Hens – !!!!
Don’t fret if your team didn’t make the Top Ten. You’ll probably find them mixed in with ALL of our College and Pop Culture Journal Books on SALE for 50% OFF right HERE.