Asgard Press Partners Program User Guide
Fundraising with Asgard Press is easy!
- Set up your Partners Program account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon account approval, log in to your Partners Program account to visit your dashboard. There you will find your fundraising page link and your group's unique fundraising affiliate link, which you can share with your group and supporters to promote the Asgard Press shop.
- Publish the link to your fundraising page on your social media, website, emails, and other group communications. The more you promote your link, the more funds you will raise!
- Shoppers can buy featured items directly on a customized landing page, or click through to our main site to select from all our products. You can also use your dashboard to create your own page links for any page or product on our site. Any way your supporters shop through your links, your group earns funds with each purchase!
- Completed purchases made through your fundraising page or links earn 35% for your group! Your funds will be distributed to your group via PayPal, one of the safest and most secure ways to transfer money online. If you don’t have a PayPal account, please contact our customer service to make other payment arrangements.
Registering a New Account and Logging In
To register a new Partners Program fundraising account, contact us at email@example.com and we can register your account for you. Your account will be pending until our team processes the registration and approves the account.
After your account is approved, you can log in on the Partners Program page. If you are already an existing Asgard Press customer at the time of your Partner registration, your existing user ID and password will also access your Partners account. Once you are logged in, the Partners Program page will display your account dashboard. Each tab of the dashboard provides useful information about your group’s participation in the program.
Your dashboard is the page that displays all of your account information.
Upon logging in to your Partner account, the dashboard will show your fundraising affiliate URLs tab. These URLs are the links you use to promote our online shop to your supporters. The first link is your own customized fundraising page. This is a stand-alone page on our website customized with your organization’s name and/or logo and (optional) a selection of products that you choose to feature.
Under the landing page link is your fundraising affiliate ID number. You’ll notice that your Partner links will end with this number. Under your affiliate ID is your initial referral link. You can start promoting this link right away to your supporters. Alternatively, you can generate a referral link from any page or product on our site by using the URL generator in this tab. Giving the new referral links a campaign name is optional but can help with tracking which products or links have more or less traffic.
Statistics & Graphs
The second tab of your dashboard shows your account statistics, including visits through your link, earnings and commission rate.
The third tab displays your account statistics visually through a graph mode.
The Referrals tab lists purchases made by customers who shopped using your Partner link(s). The data includes payment status and date.
The Payouts tab tracks payments made to your organization.
The Visits tab tracks all visits to the Asgard Press site made through your Partner link(s).
This tab stores the creative assets created for the Partners Program by Asgard Press. To use these banner ads, text links, and other promotional tools, copy the HTML snippet below each asset and paste into your own site or HTML email. To share the creative assets on social media accounts, save the banner image to your own device and upload to social media via your accounts.
This tab is where you will enter the email address you use for your PayPal account, in order to receive payouts. You can also choose whether or not to receive email notifications when your account has referral activity.